I think you’ve noticed that I haven’t posted in quite some time, and that my last post was a bit personal. Well, I think you can imagine what happened. I needed some time for myself, to rethink some stuff and put myself together. While I was doing all this reflexion I decided to make changes in my life and came up with a list of “rules”, here it is:
- Be yourself no matter what
- Follow your heart and your instincts
- Listen to the opinion of other people but at the end listen to yourself
- Always be honest
- Say how are you feeling
- Stand up for the things that matter to you
- You can always learn more
- Appreciate the little things
- Live day by day
- Don’t let anyone determine your value or affect your day
- Be the protagonist of your life
- Live the life you wanna live
- Be positive and smile
- Laugh a lot
- Dance and sing
- Travel, travel, travel
- Work hard. Good things don’t come easy.
- Have fun
- Work hard, party harder
- Be in a relationship with yourself
- Family and friends are first
- Set priorities and be organized
- Never let a relationship end in a bad way
- Apologize when necessary
- Be kind and nice to people
- Help others. Do little acts to make the world a better place
- Let other people to complement you and not to complete you.
- Surround yourself with people who inspire you, love you, support you and care about you
- Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone. It only takes 20 seconds of insane courage.
These my main 30 “rules”, but probably this will change in the future.
Have an amazing week and stay tuned for my post of my trip to one of my favorite cities in Europe: Hamburg!!