Every once in a while I get obsessed with a few things in my wardrobe, a new lipstick or some new shoes I bought on sale, and this summer wasn’t the exception because let´s be honest, summer is a really fun time and anyone who says that they hate is probably lying.
So, without more to add here are my favorites for this season in the sun:
1. My American Eagle shorts. I own a fair amount of shorts but ever since I bought this ones early this spring I’ve been using them almost for everything. The reason is that they are slightly high-waisted, the color is perfect and they kinda look vintage to me.
Honestly, the only reason I bought this shorts are the buttons. I mean, look at them! How cool are they!?
2. Floral skort. The only thing better than shorts are skorts. You got the pretty looks of a skirt and the comfort of shorts, they’re perfect.
I love that it´s high waisted and the print is kinda romantic and classic, isn’t it?
I got mine from Stradivarius.
3. Black cropped muscle tank. I don’t know why I like this, I used to hate them but I bought some cute bralettes and I thought they would look good with a muscle tank and now I can´t stop wearing it. I don’t know, I´m just obsessed. This one is from Pull&Bear and it was on sale so it was like $100 pesos ($10 USD more or less).
4. Nine West light brown high heels. I love shoes and this ones are just gorgeous and comfortable. Also they were really cheap. It was love at first sight.
5. Black Zara sneakers. Cute black leather sneakers on sale? Yes, please! I’ve been using them almost daily and I can tell you they are super comfortable and they go with everything I own. I´m in love.
6. Yves Rocher Summer Collection Bronzing Powder. If you read my past post you know I went to the beach recently, as a result I got a little tanned (thank God!), this meant that some of the makeup didn’t fit my skin tone. I refused to wear my pink blush, I wanted my skin to look like shimmery and glowy, sun-kissed like I still was at the beach and this bronzer does all that. Aaaand it´s natural so it´s healthy for your skin.
7. Volume Vertige Lash Curler Effect Mascara. This was a surprise if I´m honest but I have sensible eyes and since I was shopping for makeup I thought “Why not get a new mascara?”, so I did. And it´s a pretty good one, it´s water base and it really gives volume to my eyelashes. And again it´s natural.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Siren. It´s this beautiful creamy lipstick with a great name: Siren, which is a bright orange for us mortals. If I’m not wearing this I´m wearing chapstick, I carry it in my bag with me everywhere I go because the color it´s just so beautiful and summery.
So that´s it. Those are my summer favorites for this year.
What are yours? Let me know in the comments.